Ronald V. Huggins Reloaded

After my computer was stolen I couple of weeks ago I lost control of my blog.   All my efforts using the recovery guidance provided by Google failed to restore it to me.  No sign that anyone else has taken it over or using it.  It's just that I am locked out.  So I am starting over.  I will use this page to provide links to earlier blogs of mine.  But please understand that I am no longer able to edit those blogs.

You can go back through them here: http://ronaldvhuggins.blogspot.co.at/

Here are some links pages:


WHEN DID VARIOUS EASTERN RELIGIOUS TEXTS BECOME AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH?

A LINKS PAGE FOR STUDYING A. C. BHAKTIVEDANTA AND ISKCON

KESWICK CONVENTIONS ORIGINS LINKS PAGE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeline of David Alexander, Celebrity Ex-Evangelical Convert to Mormonism

Sex & the Spiritual Teachers: Spiritual Sexual Predators in the SBNR Community

Four Key Differences between the Essenes and Jesus